Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im sure this thread has been asked by several new guys to the board about where to go next. i have a late 99 ex cab sb 7.3 4 inch exhaust ( not from the turbo back) and a tymar intake.currently has a predator chip on it but thats getting switched out for a ts style 6 position. where do i got next for more power? im not looking to do it all at once cause as you can see my avatar is where most of my extra cash goes to, and yes it is a lot more expensive than my truck, im looking to buy parts and upgrade the truck as extra cash allows. thanks any help is appreciated

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
regulated return, coolant filter, shocks, waterpump when it craps out.
for big gains injectors tranny mods to handle gains , air to supply injectors..

what are your goals?
is this the truck that tows your toys to events, daily driver , etc..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tranny is already getting redone and built for more power. the whole fron end from the drivshafts out were replaced and rebuilt last year with a leveling kit added a week ago and new shocks, bushings. i have had this truck for 7 years and havent reall hot rodded it but would like more power. guess im shooting for 400 horse?

no i have a semi and van trailer i use to pull the tractor around on weekends.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Very doable
Gt38r turbo, variety of injectors..small hybirds, stg 2, hypermax etc..
Shouldnt even need studs, though never a bad idea.
Reg return fuel system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.