Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it states Im looking for the black Harley edition grille that came on the 2004 f250's. Does anybody know a place to find one? Ive done a quick check online with no results. C'mon PSN send me in the direction to get what I need!!

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks man

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tasca was a bust

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I didnt think it would be this hard to find one. I figured like everything else for these trucks they would be everywhere and at a decent price. Im not really looking at this with the idea of wanting to spend 500+ on a dang grille.

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still havent heard anything in reply from PTsuperd. But does anybody else have any ideas. This grille seems to be a ghost to find.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I almost bought that one off Houston CL just to have when someone asked for one. Wish I would have now.

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea that would have been nice if I was only so lucky to find someone with one just laying around. How much would the mark up have been? hahaha

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not really local to houston and I dont trust people enough to buy it from craigslist and 1500+ miles away, on here would be one thing atleast they are members here.

·
Decorated Deer Killer
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ahh c'mon just sell me yours you dont need a grille. If you sell me yours its like 150lbs of weight you cut and it will add atleast 75hp! :hehe: Just kiddin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts