Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first few times I played around with my AE software. I was able to drop RPM's down. I was able to mess with the VGT on the turbo. I believe turn off injectors and some other stuff. Seemed like they where on the bottom of my screen. Just looked like toggles "on/off"

I cant seem to find those anymore? Did I turn that function off somehow? I am using it on a 2005 Excursion with 6.0 if that helps. Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did your ford bundle expire? It only is active for one year and you have to buy a new code. Otherwise you just get the basics that doesn't include the actuation functions you are talking about.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You need to make sure your Ford Bundle is active. (They do not expire. After 1 year you can no longer get the latest updates, but anything you already have still works.) Make sure your security dongle is plugged in and working (depending on version). Next, connect to "enhanced powertrain" and open up the "Actuation" tab in the lower left corner. The items you listed are found there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have not had it a year yet. I will be a year in November. So I doubt its expired. The first few times I hooked it up. All the toggles where there. I will check out the enhanced powertrain. See if I am just looking in the wrong place. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts