Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just done a dfp delete with spartan tuner set on 75hp dpf off now i m getting coolant leaking down on to the driverside control arm frame rail and front driveshaft U joint any ideas where it would be coming from?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok here is a update i changed my tune from the 75 hp dpf off to the 40 hp dpf off tune and drove the livin snot out of it this evening and it hasnt seem to have done it any more. i do not have any white steam coming from tail pipe and the oil appears to be clean.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Crimp holding left side end tank is known to leak, down at the bottom near frame. So is the upper rad hose at front cover connection. Ford has updated both parts. Might be covered by warranty if you still have it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it done it again this morning temp is 45 outside and truck has 66k on it and lost about 1/4 inch out of degas bottle. I ll check the radiator and hose and see if i can see anything there

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mine was upper radiator hose - the updated part is white where it connectes to motor rather than black so ez to see if u have it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i got it narrowed down to the compression fitting that is directly to the rear of the horizontal cooler and it only seems to do it on cold start up. It does have some white residue around the threads where it is threaded into the pipe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts