Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys who mades the most reasonable egr delete kit complete with the up pipe? To get rid of the one with the spoon in it?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone ever buy any complete egr delete kits from eBay? They seem a lot cheaper then places like custom-diesel.com but is the angle right on the up pipe? What have you guys used and what did you guys think about them?

·
Jackleg Mechanic
881 Posts
I bought two from those guys. One for my 6.0 and 18mo later one for a buddy's 05 6.0, both were correct and I kept the extra money. I like keeping my money!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking at a complete kit with the pipe included for 75 bucks on eBay...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I been thinking about going to custom-diesel and buying one. A lot of people seem
To have good reviews

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I just install and weld freeze plugs in both ends of the EGR cooler. That way it passes visual smog check and by far the cheapest way to do it!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had heard about doing this.

·
Registered
46 Posts
mine is from ipr research .. very well made.. far better than others ive seen.. & vince has a new type now too.. at least have a look to compare..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ive installed quite a few freeze plug deletes, including on my truck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Screw all other EGR deletes. If the vehicle means anything to me I'll use the IPR, it has no hose to fail, it isn't like any other EGR delete out there, I have nothing to do with them other than installing two of their deletes.
Especially on an E series van, failed cooler hose on one of them is a [email protected]#$%

·
Registered
166 Posts
what is ipr? and i live in a state that i dont have to worry about emissions.. so would the normal delete kit with the pipe work for me or is there more needed to be done?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought the EGR delete kit from eBay and dropped truck off today to get installed. They said that the kit was just fine. It will do the same job as the expensive ones as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts