Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is my understanding that the factory pinstripe is not available anymore. Does anyone know where I can get a reproduction?? I took the flatbed off my truck and put a bed back on. I need to get it painted and I am on the hunt for the pinstripe. My truck is gold/white/gold.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Steve far as I know they don't make anything like it any more

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn It......I was afraid of that. I guess I will have to remove all of it and find something to replace it with.

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
I need to do the same, any "decent" after market one out there that anyone knows of?

Roy

·
GIG 'EM
240 Posts
Last I heard Ford still sells the factory vinyl pinstripe. I think its only $34 for a roll...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ive been looking into repinstriping my truck. I know you can get some pinstriping thats very similar at almost any body shop. Not real sure on pricing tho.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably just re stripe the whole truck if I cant find a match.

·
Offical Puddle Displacer
2,339 Posts
imho take it off and leave it off it looks much better that way. but ford does stil make it at the tune of around $85 per side. another reason to leave it off

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Certain colors are obsolite. Some are not. Last time i bought a kit for my whole truck it was about 250. But you can make some similar by buying a 7/8" wide stripe of the accent color then buying as close as possible the main color of the truck for the two stripes in the middle of the 7/8 stipe

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
I'm just gonna get a solid pinstripe of a darker grey for mine, or maybe a totally different accent color, my stock pinstriping is starting to peel off...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The solid stripe with a smaller accent color stripe would be cheaper by a long shot and probably look just fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts