Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got bored and my brother did it in his F150 so i had to try. Good thing the bumper is already screwed up.

Attachments

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Looks awesome man especially the cloud of smoke. How do u like the Kuhmos?

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bout 15,000 on them with more gravel than most ppl. Doubtful i get another 20 out of em. Id rather have Mikey Thompson Baha Claws but they didnt offer a 33/12.50R18. They wear better than buckshots and all the other cheap'os but i think theyre overpriced. Having 18's is Rough.

Theyre Kuhmo's.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Looks like us... LOL We're pretty much caught up and are just waiting to start planting.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically like a truck with a wastegate that wont open (its still boosted shut till i get out to rudys) I just have to stare at exhaust pressure.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like us... LOL We're pretty much caught up and are just waiting to start planting.
Start planting cotton tomorrow and keep working up soybean ground. No rain in sight. All things considered were actually ahead.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Start planting cotton tomorrow and keep working up soybean ground. No rain in sight. All things considered were actually ahead.
I believe its supposed to rain Wednesday. We are waiting on the rain. The ground is hard a rock, and we strip til our cotton... :doh: Good luck with the truck.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow someone else that still grows cotton! Fewer and fewer.
Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow someone else that still grows cotton! Fewer and fewer.
Thanks
There's alot of cotton out here in Texas! Ours is about a month old.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea i got buddies in Seminole that still have quite a bit of it. Here everything is going to rice and beans. No money in .52c cotton.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
I started planting corn today. Still getting winter rye chopped up.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW, its crazy how different things are in different places. Everyone around here is fishining up corn and switching to rice cotton and beans.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Still had a heavy frost this morning.

·
Registered
120 Posts
JY, I see you are from southern Missouri and I saw the CASE IH decals... You ever deal with Baker Implements in cape geradeau?

·
brandon
778 Posts
:whs:

Crap it was 87 here today in west Texas. We have had a lot of rain for our area. A lot of guys are just planting cotton here. Cotton, Milo, hay grazer and very little corn, and wheat is all about we do here. Cotton is most popular.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JY, I see you are from southern Missouri and I saw the CASE IH decals... You ever deal with Baker Implements in cape geradeau?
Not in Cape. We have one in Portageville. Bakers is a really good company, but the stuff up at Cape is set up for "northern" style farming. They are an hour north of me. The one here in town has the biggest shop in the Bakers franchise. If you need anything from them let me know.

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
When I read the title I figured it had something to do with the first diesel motorsport...tractor pulling...LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts