Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Work in progress
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran these one winter and the road salt made them look like hell, any suggestions? They are American Racing Atlas wheels and have a coat of clear on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
since they are coated your going to have to use a light metal polish or what i do is i use wa that i use for my paint

·
Work in progress
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
since they are coated your going to have to use a light metal polish or what i do is i use wa that i use for my paint
Do you have any good names? I used mothers alumnium polish on a power ball and go no where.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i cant stand mothers!! i would use adams and thats all i will ever use
:whs:Mothers is not a very good polish and plus the mothers ball sucks mainly cause it dont spend fast enough and get the aluminum hot enough to get the polishing done the best thing to do is like he said get some adams and if you dont want to do it by hand trie to find a regular buffer and use that but becarful not to get the aluminum to hot just keep it moving and not sit in one spot the hole time hope that helps.

·
Banned
333 Posts
what would work good for factory aluminum alcoas on the obs?? i sell motheres at work and will probably try some of there polish on the ol power ball but just seein if theres something better out there to try.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
what would work good for factory aluminum alcoas on the obs?? i sell motheres at work and will probably try some of there polish on the ol power ball but just seein if theres something better out there to try.
like said before mothers sucks! How bad are your rims? if they arent white I would use ADAMS METAL POLISH

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
ill keep that in mind ! adams

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
I use Adams 1 and 2 for mine, and my bumpers and assorted other crap. Works like a champ.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I use Adams 1 and 2 for mine, and my bumpers and assorted other crap. Works like a champ.
yes adams metal polishe does work very well now you dont have to buy 1 and 2 they made the both metal polishes into 1 bottle so you save some coin!!:bowfast:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
like said before mothers sucks! How bad are your rims? if they arent white I would use ADAMS METAL POLISH
i just bought 40 dollars worth of mothers stuff today. :doh: wonder if i can get a refund.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
boy o boy by the time i am done with you will will be an adams fan for life!
I sure hope so. i got a couple other vehicles to do after mine is finished.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts