Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey PSN I am looking to upgrade my wheels on my truck and i found some on american force.com Classic 19.5 and my question is will it hurt my truck if I go to the 19.5 wheels? I have the stock ones on now and I have a stock suspention as well. thanks for all your help and knowledge :confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wouldn't have anything but 19.5s on a truck. Had a set of Ricksons on my SRW and now have the 19.5s on my 550. last like iron, ride better than 16's and if you actually use your truck for hauling stuff, its amaizing what a real set of tires will do for your piece of mind.

Barney

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if $$ was something that you were concerned about, but these about half the price and made in usa like the American Force wheels. Just throwin it out there.
Eagle Alloys 0589-9687 - Eagle Alloys 058 Series Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com

BTW, I think the extra weight will be a little harder on your axles, but thats all I see bad about it. MPG might go down about 1. Gunna look so cool though. Id do the same EXACT thing if I had a dually.
thanks for the site I will check it out ya price is some what of an issue thanks for the food for thought

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wouldn't have anything but 19.5s on a truck. Had a set of Ricksons on my SRW and now have the 19.5s on my 550. last like iron, ride better than 16's and if you actually use your truck for hauling stuff, its amaizing what a real set of tires will do for your piece of mind.

Barney
Thanks barney,i only haul a 8x20 trailor with dirtbikes in it on the weekend so not to much hauling but those 19.5 won't mess with my stock suspension at all?? I don't want to change it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
They won't affect you suspension at all. the 225/19.5's are 32 in tall and the 245/19.5's are 33 inch tall.
Barney

·
powerstroke Newb
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Barney that's good to know now I can go ahead with the new tours and wheels

·
Registered
119 Posts
Post pics if you get them please! I love 19.5" wheels on duallies!

·
Registered
119 Posts
thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts