Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever use 2 in front wheel spacers to help with larger tires. Most of them I've seen are good quality, so I'm just seeing if anyone else has used them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've seen some stock wheels with spacers, seems to work fine. You'll gain clearance at the radius arms but the wheel may "swing" more and get close to the body.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Will be putting 2" spacers on mine to run the late model 20s when I get the new tires. Bought the motorsports tech BORA spacer. Nice parts , reasonable price and fit good.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
my brother used a set on a 96 Z71 to run his 35 with a leveling kit. seemed to work out great he normal beat the crap out of that truck

·
Registered
40 Posts
I run 2" Bora Motorsport Tech spacers as well. Perfect fit. I've his spacers in the past on other applications and always have had positive results.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I am running 2 inch wheel adapters (same as spacers just change bolt pattern) on my 95 crew cab. Ive had them on for over a year now with no issues even towed a couple trucks with them on and no problems. I can't remember the name of the company I got them from but they are out in Arizona and they build them anyway you need them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts