Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend got rid of his 2007 dodge dually and was wondering if his Alcoa 22.5 with his wheel adapters would work? I have a 2011 Ford F-350 dually. He did say they were 8 to 10 lug adapters just want to make sure his adapters will work on my truck before I buy the wheels/adapters.

Thanks

·
Poo Flinger
10 Posts
Your truck has a metric bolt pattern 8 lug on 170mm. Ford is the only one with this bolt pattern and NOTHING else will fit. Unless they changed the bolt pattern back to standard for the 2011's, they WILL NOT WORK. Only ford wheels from '99-2010 will fit your truck.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn :/ Thanks for the quick response. Well adapters are not cheap and would rather not get them from him if they don't work.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Your truck has a metric bolt pattern 8 lug on 170mm. Ford is the only one with this bolt pattern and NOTHING else will fit. Unless they changed the bolt pattern back to standard for the 2011's, they WILL NOT WORK. Only ford wheels from '99-2010 will fit your truck.
Actually the bolt pattern on the F-350 dually is 8x200mm, it changed to that in '05 or '06. I have been doing research on this since the 2011 F-450 uses the same bolt pattern as the F-350 dually now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't know about duallys, but I have personally seen 08-10 KR wheels on a dodge
No you havent, unless some serious mods were done to the wheels. Dodge, pre 2011 GM, and OBS (97 and older) fords= 8x165. 1999-current superdutys =8x170. New 2011 GM= 8x180. No way to fit KR wheels on a dodge

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
I also need to chime in and i could be totally wrong but i am pretty sure that the f350 and f450 are different bolt patterns.

But back on topic the dodge adapters for sure wont work on a ford.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I also need to chime in and i could be totally wrong but i am pretty sure that the f350 and f450 are different bolt patterns.

But back on topic the dodge adapters for sure wont work on a ford.
The 2008-2010 F-450 was a different bolt pattern than the F-350 drw when they came stock with 19.5" wheels in a 10 bolt pattern. On the 2011 they have 17" wheels with the same pattern as the F-350 drw.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I'm confused on which adapters I need. Anyone have a link to the one I need? I also have another friend that has wheels but his are from his 2006 Ford F-350 King Ranch. Will those work?

·
Registered
352 Posts
No you havent, unless some serious mods were done to the wheels. Dodge, pre 2011 GM, and OBS (97 and older) fords= 8x165. 1999-current superdutys =8x170. New 2011 GM= 8x180. No way to fit KR wheels on a dodge
I'm not saying I know how it was done, but both my dad, me and my brother saw an '06 dodge body style DODGE 2500 running FORD King Ranch wheels. I wouldn't make this up. Sorry, but I know what I saw

·
Registered
200 Posts
So I'm confused on which adapters I need. Anyone have a link to the one I need? I also have another friend that has wheels but his are from his 2006 Ford F-350 King Ranch. Will those work?
They should, but I would double check that they are 8x200mm with tire store just in case.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alright thanks. Do the duallys have s tpms system? I didn't see anything on the onboard computer and was 20 psi low from 75 psi in the front... Just wondering since I'll be putting semi wheels on. Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
I don't know, I thought they did, but when I checked my pressures last month they were all down around 50 psi and I have never had a light come on. I put my tires back to 65 psi when I filled them back up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm not saying I know how it was done, but both my dad, me and my brother saw an '06 dodge body style DODGE 2500 running FORD King Ranch wheels. I wouldn't make this up. Sorry, but I know what I saw
Then someone did WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much work on the wheels and or truck. Man some things people will do when they cant afford a ford!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts