Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys run the big tunes all day, every day or a lower HP tune?

·
Registered
87 Posts
kem 345, job 1 f350 lwb, sb intake, spearco ic, dirty diesel egr delete+ic pipe, and 4" turboback flo-pro. Just badass power and 20mpg, cant beat it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I always leave mine in the 250, for me its just an all around good tune. Shifts are good, smoke is easy to control and its got enough pep to tool around. I ran the 310 for about 2k miles and I just couldnt handle the shifting anymore. It ran out good, actually got the best mileage with it but I just wanted something tamer lol.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
extreme street now... i loved the older 275 tune when mike was doing the spartan tuning, I would run his 275 tune if i could.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I run the 210 anything else shifts all screwy granted i have not trained the tranny on one yet. I thought i read somewhere if you run the bigger tunes all the time they can wash the cylinders? Or was that just for idling? The 310 is so dam touchy you hit a bump and do a burn out lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
I run extreme street as well, good power and mileage!!

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
I run the 210, used to run the 275 til I blew a head gasket

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Spartan is on order, and I will have up to the 250 tune. Thinking I'll load that one first, and work my way down if needed. :D

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
210 tow power, 250, 275 and 310

275 is the current tune.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
crazy when u guys say 210 tune for towing. I wish i could get that for my truck with just a chip lol makes a 60 hp tow tune look sheepish.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I run the 275.

I like the quicker throttle response and better MPG(comparing to the 250 tune).

·
Registered
390 Posts

·
It$ only money
763 Posts
250 tune for everything.... mileage got a little worse from first month 24 to 16..... but its better then 7 with a DPF

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I run the 210 heavy tow... It shifts harder than sh*t but it runs cool... way cool like hardly hit 700* accelerating it makes good power and no smoke. Its perfect for me for a dd cuz I dont have to worry about blowing smoke on a cop

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Ya i hear ya the 310 can lay down the smoke thick.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm running one of the early 210 tunes. I need to update my DD because I really want to try the 250 tune for daily driving.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts