Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recognize a few members in here from FTW. Saw that Rescue posted about this site and checked it out. Anyway, maroon truck is gone ended up getting this baby

2006 F250 CC Fx4. Picture isnt too great cuz i took it when it was raining.

havent done anything to it yet except added a black toolbox, changed all the filters and oil to start. this one is gonna remain stock pretty much. gonna tint the driver and passenger side windows to match, maybe do the orange cab lights on the roof.

its running 35s on the stock suspension. took me seven inches of lift to run those on my old truck haha.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Holy hell brother I havent seen you since you had your F150 lol welcome there is a few of us over here. Save up for a Tuner and EGR Delete etc stick around long enough you'll have fun with it.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Welcome, like Kevin said youll want a sct and egr delete...itll keep the truck running strong (saving you $$) and youll be able to enjoy it as well

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this could turn into a work truck eventually doin landscape, so i cant decide on the chip. EGR delete might happen though.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
With an sct and custom tunes you can get a nice street tune for normal driving with a little extra power and a tow tune for when you have the landscaping equipment to lug around...its not necessary just a thought

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i want to do it. just afraid of blowing something. Read the 6.0s arnt the best motors to put tuners on, but if you are going to SCT is the way to go.

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
Damn...long time no see!! Glad to see you stayed True Blue. EGR delete "might" should be more of a delete "must do".

Hope to see you soon!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts