Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im up near cleveland oh. for the summer and then moving to lima near the end of the summer. ide like to check out some tractor pulls between now and then so let me know about that thanks.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Which town near Cleveland? There are quite a few coming up in the next 2 months.

Dave

·
PSN Veteren
178 Posts
:ford:Welcome.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Dave - You going to the Pull and Race at Dragway 42 July 31st? I might try and make it!

·
Registered
775 Posts
im up near cleveland oh. for the summer and then moving to lima near the end of the summer. ide like to check out some tractor pulls between now and then so let me know about that thanks.
where exactly? im over in the toledo/perrysburg area till the end of july.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its ugh olmsted i think were stayin in a hotel till end of august building green houses in oberland for green circle growers

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
its ugh olmsted i think were stayin in a hotel till end of august building green houses in oberland for green circle growers
LOL Green Circle is about 5 minutes north of my house, and the greenhouses are barely further than a stone's throw from my sister's house, lol.

If you want to meet up shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my number.

As for pulls, there are 2 this weekend, one at Lorain County Fairgrounds in Wellington, and the other at the Fireman's Festival in Greenwich.

And Adam, I will try and make it down to 42, but I won't be doing anything with my truck, without injectors it's useless trying to pull this year, just no money for them because of work. :(

·
Registered
245 Posts
Im in Lagrange, about 5 minutes for Green Circle. Im always down to get a few beers, or alot of beers :evil

Smokyred, i know about the pulls in Greenwich but whats going on at the fairgrounds? Didnt hear anything about them

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Im in Lagrange, about 5 minutes for Green Circle. Im always down to get a few beers, or alot of beers :evil

Smokyred, i know about the pulls in Greenwich but whats going on at the fairgrounds? Didnt hear anything about them
I'm always up for a few drinks!

The Junior Fairboard always has their truck and tractor pull around the 4th. It should have a good turnout this year if last year's much larger numbers of trucks is any indication.

Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts

- Ross -
LOL - A friend just this weekend asked me if I was in Lagrange this weekend and I told him no. He then began to argue with me becuase he saw me in my truck, he waved and I waved back. After telling him for the 20th time it wasn't me I just figured he was nuts. He kept saying "but man I saw your truck, did you put a tool box in the back?" I told him no it WASN'T ME. Then today I see your aviator - I think it must have been you since my work truck looks like yours kind of.

Anyways, Im in Litchfield - one day all of us will have to meet up.

Adam

·
Registered
245 Posts
Adam,

I get this on a weekly basis "I saw you the other day, but then got closer and it didnt look like you. Did you take your toolbox off?" , "Saw someone with your EXACT truck"...

I thought everyone was nuts but i guess you do exist. Im down for a beer..

You should post a pic of your truck so i can see how similiar they are

·
Registered
254 Posts

They are similar, I can see why people from far away think they are the same.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dang thers a bunch of yall pretty close to me we came back to virginia to get more materials and going back maybe wednesday so maybe this weekend if we get off at a decent hour i will definatly try and get in touch with a few of yall and head out to a pull or somthing but most days we work till round 7 so could be a problem but i will try. smokey red then i have definatly passed our house we come from the north olmsted way to the green houses and ive down to the bp a few times when you get into that small town going away from olmsted i still dont know the road names yet i should probebly pay little bit more atention

·
Registered
245 Posts
OC, you working sunday? Some good pulls at Lorain County Fair in the morning (probably about 20 minutes away from you).

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea man 7 days a week right now haha um what about that evenin maybe if the boss will want to take off a lil early

1 - 16 of 16 Posts