Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just looking of a leveling kit or up to a 4" lift. Looking for the most inexpensive one or maybe even a used and just need to know what they are going for. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
597 Posts
:whs: they have the cheapest prices but I'd spend a little more and get the new springs instead of shackles or mini-packs.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suspension Connection is where i got mine. $250 for a 2.5" leveling kit. I have been running it for almost 2 years now.
Your running 35's right? And what kind of lift is it? mini/add-a-leafs or shackles?

:whs: they have the cheapest prices but I'd spend a little more and get the new springs instead of shackles or mini-packs.
Do you know who carries it and how much?

·
<<< my office view
240 Posts
...mine is, check your PM's :rockon:

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I have the added springs on mine. If i was to do it again i would have just got the spring package. I think it rides a little rough but oh well.

·
Just A Squirrel
644 Posts
just looking of a leveling kit or up to a 4" lift. Looking for the most inexpensive one or maybe even a used and just need to know what they are going for. Thanks for any help.
I have a 2.5 inch donahoe kit in the classified section:poke:

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Big difference between a level kit and a 4" lift...if I can help let me know. FYI cheap isn't always cheap in the long run.

Cary

1 - 9 of 9 Posts