Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with this cat? I'm in the middle of buying somethings from him now and he's acting real weird after I sent him the money! First said he shipped it out last night but to the wrong address?? And after I gave him the correct address he said,"yeah I went down there and straightened it out, it will be changed over in the morning and shipped". I'm thinking ok I guess. Then he tells me he has a tracking number but won't give it to me lol??

Either way wondering if anyone else has done business with him? He has a lot of #### forsale

·
Administrator
32,981 Posts
dude is this the mirrors ?

I didn't like that thread at all I hope your PM's were better than what He was giving us to go by on the thread

good luck I am sure it will turn out ok but good luck anyway

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I mean price is right! we've been texting but something's off idk what's up but we shall see. I got curious and looked up paypal name and info on him on google lol I'm really curious after what I found lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've yet to burned or burn another psn member so I didn't know that good to know though thanks 2003ford

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anyone deal with this cat? I'm in the middle of buying somethings from him now and he's acting real weird after I sent him the money! First said he shipped it out last night but to the wrong address?? And after I gave him the correct address he said,"yeah I went down there and straightened it out, it will be changed over in the morning and shipped". I'm thinking ok I guess. Then he tells me he has a tracking number but won't give it to me lol??

Either way wondering if anyone else has done business with him? He has a lot of #### forsale
I'll start by saying I have bought several items from different members here with no issues at all. Fast shipping, great communication, stuff exactly as described...Now for this guy...

Got the same load of s#!t myself...For 6 weeks now. 12 personal emails sent and 5 PM's...Now, to be honest I made a typo on my address originally but corrected it in less than 24 hours...Highly doubt that he got it shipped that fast...Never got a tracking number...Was told a month ago that it was returned and it will go back out immediately...Then I was told it was returned again...and he blamed FedEx...All along no proof that anything was sent at all...Pathetic that someone has to scam someone over $50.00.
Was even dealing with, whom I assume, is his wife...Unless his name is Brooks. Half-assed replies or none at all...Sad.
Would never ever recommend buying something from this guy..
Now I am going to post in every one of his for sale threads that he is a thief.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll start by saying I have bought several items from different members here with no issues at all. Fast shipping, great communication, stuff exactly as described...Now for this guy...

Got the same load of s#!t myself...For 6 weeks now. 12 personal emails sent and 5 PM's...Now, to be honest I made a typo on my address originally but corrected it in less than 24 hours...Highly doubt that he got it shipped that fast...Never got a tracking number...Was told a month ago that it was returned and it will go back out immediately...Then I was told it was returned again...and he blamed FedEx...All along no proof that anything was sent at all...Pathetic that someone has to scam someone over $50.00.
Was even dealing with, whom I assume, is his wife...Unless his name is Brooks. Half-assed replies or none at all...Sad.
Would never ever recommend buying something from this guy..
Now I am going to post in every one of his for sale threads that he is a thief.

Idk at first it seemed a little shady but as promised my mirrors showed up 5 days after I paid him for them! I have since been in talks with him and am making more deals with him now! If you have patience he is an easy guy to deal with must just be some miscommunication between you guys!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha easy to judge he's 17 years old dude! Please explain to me how you've never done anything db that u did or did not get away with! Nothing on that link you posted shows anything about stolen trucks or truck parts! It's stupid teenager bull####...

As far as my deals with him he's been 100% with me so far I will definitely deal again!

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have been on here for years and I will tell you that Brooks is NOT good to deal with, Whatever you bought is stolen. The lift on his truck was stolen from my friend and the exhaust from me. Goodluck stroke97......I have 537 posts and I know the kid.

·
Banned
265 Posts
you insulted me man thats....defamation of character deform my character one more time! im not your average 17 year old PAL if i recall i got introuble and yeah i learned daddys and mommys money isnt always there i just bought a new truck so deforming my character is childish Man up little man be a man and say it to me not the thrid party you foolish looking incompetent ####

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
you insulted me man thats....defamation of character deform my character one more time! im not your average 17 year old PAL if i recall i got introuble and yeah i learned daddys and mommys money isnt always there i just bought a new truck so deforming my character is childish Man up little man be a man and say it to me not the thrid party you foolish looking incompetent ####
How about a period or comma. Run along now.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol I'm confused!! How does someone steal a lift kit and still have it on their truck? How does someone steal an exhaust and still have it on there truck? Idk much about Iowa but in michigan I don't think that #### would fly everyone seems to know everyone in some way! If someone stole my lift and exhaust I think IDE go retrieve it???

·
Registered
2 Posts
ya youre not the average 17 year old cuz most 17 year olds done have over 20 counts of theft and not as stupid as you. you have ruined youre name your self on here and powerstroke army and northwest iowa. i know quite a few people that would enjoy to kick your ass due to the stupid #### you have pulled. By the way you still owe our shop for hauling that big turd of yours. fuel aint free and we are expect something from you

1 - 20 of 48 Posts