Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a 2wd dually tuck 22's? or what would it take ive got a build in mind and just wonder if these would fit.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
That all depends on what size tires are on it now and whether or not you have a lift or not. Are you referring to the 10 lug 22's? If you are you would need the adapters as well as all the lugnuts etc. That being said, If you got tires for the truck that were equivalent to what size tires are on the truck now then yes they will work.

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
You need to find out what the rpm(revolution per mile) is of the low pro 22's are compared to your current tire size and find out if the overall dimension of the 22's are the same height or less than your current tire size. In other words is the new tire size in diameter the same or smaller than what you are running now? If the new tires are equivalent to a 285/75-16 then yes they will fit without a lift.

·
CSAR Bish
229 Posts
By doing your home work on low pros you can accually run the exact same height of a tire on 22s.. I have a lowered OBS and Im wanting to run 19s or 20s on mine with low pros

1 - 5 of 5 Posts