Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
They shipped the original Eaton box which is 10x10x10 inside another box that measures 24x12x12 with three sheets of bubble wrap for cushion.
One bearing box is smashed flat and both races are gone.
Here is a sample pic

Here is their box within a box

Box containing a bearing is smashed flat and the bearing is loose in the bottom of the shipping box

Looks good eh'?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Randys is going to send me all new parts. I just spoke to William in customer service and they accept responsibility for the mess. A new Trutrac, bearings and races will be here next week.
They even offered to send it overnight.
I'm happy again LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Randys is going to send me all new parts. I just spoke to William in customer service and they accept responsibility for the mess. A new Trutrac, bearings and races will be here next week.
They even offered to send it overnight.
I'm happy again LOL
I will tell you what, I am glad for you that they are taking care of you. I am also impressed that they took care of everything. I would let them know you appreciate their customer service. That is a GREAT selling point if people know that they take care of problems!:rockwoot:

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
Well after seeing the pics I would be pissed if I got something like that. I'm glad they are taking care of you post back when you get the other diff and let us know if they did a better job shipping it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I tried the new supposedly Heavy Duty 3 or 4 pinion limited slip,do not know the manufacture but is sold to be a upgrade to the OE one from Ford.It still 1 wheel peals a bunch.Before I ordered that I had tried them all & the Locker is the strongest.The Tru-Trac is the second strongest & both work excellent.
All come from Randys'.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts