Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what rims would you put on my truck???? I want a 16inch rim!
IMG]http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/userma3648/103.jpg[/IMG]

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts

26 x 10. But thats just my opinion... :poke:

·
Registered
257 Posts
MT clazzicII, procomp 1069/1079 rither of those 3 i have the 1069's on mine n love em...plus a bit cheaper then the classic II's

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
man honestly, for the smaller dia. wheels, I like the way those stockers look with a 315 or 305 mud terrain. level out the front and that would be sharp lookin with what you have.

·
Registered
257 Posts
mine r 4.5" backspacing and -24mm offset but with my 315's i rubbed my bumper and had to trim it up and at full turn and flexed out i also rub my inner fender but only at full clock and flexed. u would more then likely have to loose that valance forsure. my $.02

also if u want pics on my truck with my wheels i'll post em for ya bc urs would like alot like mine + the rocker and - the shiney paint job.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mine r 4.5" backspacing and -24mm offset but with my 315's i rubbed my bumper and had to trim it up and at full turn and flexed out i also rub my inner fender but only at full clock and flexed. u would more then likely have to loose that valance forsure. my $.02

also if u want pics on my truck with my wheels i'll post em for ya bc urs would like alot like mine + the rocker and - the shiney paint job.
post a pic if you would please

1 - 17 of 17 Posts