Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy has a 02 7.3 f250 4x4 ccsb lariat, it was an auto but he swapped it over to a manual, truck looks realy good for the miles has 330k on it , runs great , he drives all over states building pole barns so hwy miles, has leveling kit and ts , other than that pretty much stock , even stock air box, I have no idea what his truck should be worth with that many miles . the leather looks bad but no holes in seats, carpet was cut for the higher hump. Any ideas thanks !

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I gave 10k for an 02 F350 CCLB 4x4 XL with 133k on the clock, but its worth whatever you want to pay......or whatever the bank will loan you if you go that route.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well were thinking of trading and him giving me boot, mine in my sig, is a 00 cclb dually 4x4 6spd, 167k miles few extras, Im just trading down to get my fiance a fusion. I didnt know how much miles affected what its worth . Mine is paid for i dont have to get rid of it but thought it would help pay on her car.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Its a good looking truck but the problem is finding a buyer for that many miles, your probably looking at 4k?? I dont even want to think what the dealer would offer your for trade in

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So your thinking 4000 boot ?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would say so

·
look what i can do
1,833 Posts
Id say that truck is worth maybe 5000 alan, me and dean picked a cclb dually 153000 miles 6 inch lift and new procomp 35's for 8200

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats awful cheap lol , and I believe its a lot to do with location too , I sold a early 99 cclb over the summer with 300k kinda beat on a little and got 7500 for it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm going to have to side with them that's a whole lot of miles on there I know around where I live people would laugh at the amount of miles and offer maybe 4000

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm not trading drove it yesterday it feels like junk compared to mine , I rather keep mine let it die before I'd let it go for 9000 even lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts