Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well want to start building a street truck motor to make around 600 RWHP on fuel only. I know what its going to take on the bottom end but what about as far as sticks and a turbo. will a single charger large enough to make this power be streetable or is twins a must? Lets hear what you guys think.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Well want to start building a street truck motor to make around 600 RWHP on fuel only. I know what its going to take on the bottom end but what about as far as sticks and a turbo. will a single charger large enough to make this power be streetable or is twins a must? Lets hear what you guys think.
This is the same quest I'm about to start on. 600 on fuel on a big single then later with twins.

Dare to dream eh? lol

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
This is the same quest I'm about to start on. 600 on fuel on a big single then later with twins.

Dare to dream eh? lol

I think Garrett might be a Democrat. He's always talkin' about "doin'" but he never "does". :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well every time i deploy i have to have a plan so I dont go insane I just tell myself well im going to be able to do XXX to my truck and it makes my time feel worth it to me.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey david do you need to change that sig you have?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
For what? It's still the fastest.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i guess the fastest MPH in the 1/4 but is that really the fastest in the world?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its cool man Im just wondering what its going to take and also what people think it might cost to build it.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
B-codes, oil, and a GT42 will put you there.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts

Take scotty's motor out of his truck and put it in yours and change the exhaust wheel so it will spool just a hair better on the dyno......

600hp Done

Travis

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Take Bigr's motor out and change nothing, drop it in. Drive it anywhere, add some spray and be at 750+.

If you want low/no smoke, need more than one turbo, and or spray.

We have a truck about done that should be 600+ daily driver and smoke free.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts