Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rust started taking over my truck so I needed to do something. I had pretty good size holes in my rear fenders and my rockers were starting to go. I got all the rust fixed and used flares to cover the holes and used bed liners on the rockers and inside of my doors. This week I had the plastic on my bumper done to match also? what do you think? I need some wider tires now to go with the flares. here are some pictures.

·
Military Member
309 Posts
Pics would help.

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's an improvement, but I would have went Black.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I like it for sure. Some wider tires and getting them out another inch or 2 to fill up the flares would help, but overall I like it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everyone has black so i wanted something different. the color is dark grey but turned out a lot lighter than i was expecting. its growing on me though. Def need some off set Rims. i think it looks better than the rust holes though

·
Recruit #211
113 Posts
Looks good but it definitely needs some bigger tires. Personally I say 4 inches of lift and a set of 35x12.50's would look awesome.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
i would loose the chrome mirrors and doors

·
Reloading
429 Posts
I like the grey. You could paint the grill grey and I think it would tie things together better. And yeah, the chome mirror and handle covers look way out of place, if you ditched those the truck would look 1000 times better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts