Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leave the stainless trim, get some smooth bushwacker flares or go bare fender and have nothing at all.... Not a fan of the pocket style flares....

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
need to get a picture of the offset on the tires, so we can see how far your tires stick out from your fender. I like the look of bushwacker flares but looks stupid if you tires are inset a lot.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
:whs: Man the flares on the new F 450s are sexy !

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
yep... flares

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think it looks fine, maybe take em off and leave it how it was from the factory. I like when the tires stick out an inch or two. Gives it that aggressive look.

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Flares would look awesome...im not a fan of shiney stuff

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I am not a fan of flares except on the new 450 duallys. I say pull them off and leave it, but do what YOU think looks good...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it looks fine, maybe take em off and leave it how it was from the factory. I like when the tires stick out an inch or two. Gives it that aggressive look.
This is the way it came from the dealer while it may not have been a factory option I dont know. I dont like it either I think I'll pull it and wax and buff the under side as it looks kinda rough.... preciate the OOOpinions fella's

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
another vote for the pull em

I could see putting the flares on if they were gonna be used to cover the tire, but would probably need the pocket style flare to actually cover those and if they are gonna be painted to match and blend into the truck then not much point to having them IMO.

·
LFM SMOKE!
221 Posts
my vote would be paint matched pocket style

1 - 13 of 13 Posts