Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a small shop and was looking at some of my tire distributor's sales and saw that the Kumho Road Venture MT 37x13.50r22 was on sale for a rediculous low price. I was wanting to put a small lift/leveling kit on my e99 of about 2.5-3" and was wondering if it would come anywhere close to fitting. I remember seeing that 35s would fit with a leveling kit but was just wondering about these 37s. I'm assuming it's going to take more than what i said above, but figured it doesnt hurt to ask. I love the look of the tires and i can buy them for about $40 less a piece than i paid for my 33x13.50 MT Bajas. Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i was just wondering. Otherwise i'll get some 35s, but i can get the 37s for a GOOD amount cheaper. How much lift would it take the fit 37s?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I would say probably a 6" to clear without rubbing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well shoot. I was hoping MAYBE i could get lucky but that doesnt look like the case. 37s on 22s would look sweet, but i don't want to spend a couple grand just to get them to fit. Looks like i'll be getting some 35s then. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have a ProComp 4" with 37x13.50x17 Toyo M/T's on 17x8 wheels. It scrubs the leafs near full turn. The rears clear fine. The front will scrub the fender liner near the door if I'm turning and hit a bump like at parking lot entrances. Other than that it is fine. For the looks, I don't mind the scrubbing. 37's and 4" looks a lot better than 35's and 4", IMO.

4" and 37's

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks squeak12, your truck looks sweet. What offset are your rims? I don't mind minor rubbing either so there might be a chance. Does anyone know if anyone makes anything more than a leveling kit for the early 99s? Seems that every lift i look at only says late build 99s.

·
Registered
580 Posts
By the way, I had the same leaf spring scrub with my 6.5" lift at full turns. It just didn't scrub anything else.

Rough Country makes one for the E99.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts