Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a good set of black wheels , but I don't know what company to go with. What are some recommendations , I have herd bad things about fuel, moto metal and xd but I like all their wheels. Im not realy interested in American forces since their price is so high, Thanks Hunter

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
I personally don't really like any of there Sykes and think they are over priced. Go to a wheel shop they will have a lot of options for you. I bought a pair of chrome wheels that I really liked and had the chrome stripped and the wheels powder costed so I could get what I wanted. Ended up costing me a lot less then a huge name brand wheel at the end of the day too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you find the kind you like you can get the cheaper finish and Plasti-Dip them yourself for about $30. Mine that came on my truck were chrome and pitting so I just plasti-dipped them and they look great. I have dont it on several sets of wheels.

·
Big dumb redneck
4,200 Posts
Every one and their friggen brother are doing Fuel, Moto, or XD's. Be different please...find a different brand. And please tell me you aren't doing a 14" wide with 12" tires???

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every one and their friggen brother are doing Fuel, Moto, or XD's. Be different please...find a different brand. And please tell me you aren't doing a 14" wide with 12" tires???
haha no, im going for a 18by10 or a 20by 10

·
Registered
310 Posts
I went with dick cepeck wheels and have really liked them.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have the DC2 wheels that are black and machined. Honestly I wish I had went with all black as attempting to keep them clean is a nightmare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts