Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What was your first vehicle?

14K views 117 replies 101 participants last post by  skylinedan 
#1 ·
Mine:

1986 Nissan ext cab (pre hardbody)
baby blue, dropped, 15x10s with 225/50s, Kenwood pullout (yeah baby), 4 Kicker c-12s with a Punch 150 on each pair. Punch 75 on Kicker mids and highs

performance mod: Flowmaster turned down. lol

Like this, but lowered. lol. DONT HATE!

What was your first ride?

See less See more
#2 ·
Man do I wish I had pictures of it. It was my mom's old 1980 Buick Station Wagon. NOT the HUGE huge one.... the Century Wagon. Had the Wood Panel Stickering on the side, we ripped that off. I out some Crager 5 spoke type looking 15's on it. Had 2 house speakers in the back with an amp pushing it. The BEST part was the spear tire well. We gutted it and made it a cooler. You get pulled over and you couldn't see it b/c it was underneath the carpet. Blew it up by putting about 10 108+ Octane Booster cans in it with about 5 gallons of gas. The motor lasted about 10 miles. That was the end of that ride.

#4 ·
The BEST park was the spear tire well. We gutted it and made it a cooler. You get pulled over and you couldn't see it b/c it was underneath the carpet.
LOL. My buddy had a 78 bronco. The passenger side floorboard rusted out, so he grafted in brackets for a cooler. The cooler lid was covered by the floormat.

GOOD TIMES! lol

#5 ·
1978 long bed 2wd Chevy 2500 with a 454. We slapped some cherry bombs on it a four barrel Edelbrock carb and I thought I was the toughest kid in town. :D

Man that thing was fast, well until this diesel thing came around. And the old wore out suspension that was on it, if you hit the railroad tracks just right, you could get the front end of the ground :rockwoot:

#10 ·
1966 VW Bug with a 1300CC engine! paid $700 at the time, i was a broke college kid. Then i bought a 1985 VW Scirocco, had that for 3-4 years, then had a 1983 Ford Ranger 4x4, loved that truck, but was too small, bought a 1993 Ford F250 7.3L IDI and now my 99 Super Duty. Absolutely love this truck, is and will be my best vehicle i have owned

#12 ·
78 chevy nova with an inline6, primer grey with a maroon interior that was trashed. It was a true piece of shyt. Next up was an 82 datsun diesel and got over 40mpg even around town. I tore the holy livin hell out of it and now i wish i had it back, dang thing had ice cold AC and drove great.

#14 ·
1976 Ford econoline 150 with a 351W hauled a$$

#16 ·
1989 jeep cherokee pioneer 8" lift on 38's sold it to buy a 86 cj7 laredo still have that and now my early99 superduty

Attachments

#19 ·
My Dad gave me a '78 Silver Anniversary Special Corvette. I though I was the baddest mofo in town....for about a month...then he took it away because I got caught racing. LOL
After that I had an old Ford truck....given the choice...I'd rather have the truck back.

#24 ·
75 f-100. mods were true dual one chamber flowmaster, 8in. lift 38in. swampers and 4.56 gears. traded it for a 89 f-150 that i still have, it sits 16in's high on 42in. swampers, but its broke right now, i twisted the drive shaft, popped a hole in the fuel tank and broke a knuckel on the front all at the same time. i hate that wishbone suspension!!

#26 ·
... Dont laugh... 1970 VW Bug... Faded yellow, 1800, 500,450 miles, third or forth motor, sixth set of floor pans... stock am radio...

But I moved up in the world...

Attachments

#37 ·
Hahahha.. I had a 74 mustang II. 4Banger, autoooomatic. ac/am-fm--casssete radidio. Burned more oil than gas. Run 75 mph in FIRST gear. then shift to second and would run about 60 wide open.:rockwoot:.
Put 50 miles on it in my driveway waiting to turn 16.
Think I burned a tank of gas, and six or seven quarts of oil in that driveway. :hehe:.
Ahhh the good old days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.