Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like pie
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is totally speculative, but what turbo and injectors would you 6.0 guys use to build a good hot street or 2.6 class truck (sled pulling)?

·
<sideways skyscraper
471 Posts
This is totally speculative, but what turbo and injectors would you 6.0 guys use to build a good hot street or 2.6 class truck (sled pulling)?
A 66 non vgt and 225s seems to be the common setup for a guy that wants to have a competitive 2.6 and still be able to drive from point A to point B

·
I like pie
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what about if it is a dedicated puller? Same turbo and Injectors just with new pistons, rods, cam, and crank?

Also would I have to fill the bottom 1/3 of the block and still need the crank girdle?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Jesse warren has a bullseye S372 with a 74mm exducer turbine wheel, a .90a/r housing sleeved down to meet the 2.6 rules and is running 275cc injectors. A straight 66mm turbo and 225's just ain't gonna be enough to be in the top with some good running D-max's and cummins.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
what about if it is a dedicated puller? Same turbo and Injectors just with new pistons, rods, cam, and crank?

Also would I have to fill the bottom 1/3 of the block and still need the crank girdle?
no need to fill the block or run a girdle. the bottom end on the 6.0 is badass. its bedplated already. how big of injectors. for a dedicated puller i would run an s400 style charger with a 66mm inducer. that way the exducer is big and it still moves a ton of air. everyone else in the 2.6 class will be running them. it will need a good amount of fuel though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts