Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking the Turbo off to replace the seals on the fuel line fittings on the back of the heads. What would be good to replace while I have the Turbo off?

·
Registered
110 Posts
^^^^ What Brad says
Delete the EPBV and or get a new pedestal with that already deleted. Diesel orings sells them for around $150. A lot of guys are singing the praises of a 1.0 turbine housing, I think that is around $150 too,

·
Registered
73 Posts
definatley spend the money and get a non ebpv pedestal and not ebpv outlet. If the turbo is off it might not be a bad time to do the entire fuel system as well (bowl, lines. etc)

·
fordguyalltheway
46 Posts
not to interrupt the thread but why is everyone saying ebpv delete ... idk about anyone elses truck but mine uses it to warm up ... so whats the benefit of deleting it ???????

·
Registered
110 Posts
not to interrupt the thread but why is everyone saying ebpv delete ... idk about anyone elses truck but mine uses it to warm up ... so whats the benefit of deleting it ???????
The benefit is mainly because it is a source of oil leaks and makes little difference in warming the engine up and drive like a dog until it decides to open up.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Also they tend to have issues where they randomly close even when its fully warm.

Any truck with a high idle setting on their chip or an AIC adapted to it will warm up way faster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts