Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit the bullet and decided to get an exhaust. Was looking at 4" because, from what I have read, the only advantage to a 5" for the vast majority of people is a deeper sound. However, when I was picking, I saw the 5" was ONLY 30 bucks more, so I figured why the heck not. HOLY CRAP this thing is HUGE!!!! lol I almost blew a blood vessel when I tried sliding it across the sidewalk (nice UPS guy left it in front of the house while I was at work, right in plain sight). Carrying it wasn't so bad, but I didn't expect it to weight quite that much. And, when I opened the box, I realized I think I may have gone too big. Jeez this thing is a monster. SMDH Well, just gotta hope I'm not one of those guys who gets made fun of now for the size of their exhaust! lol

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,397 Posts
It doesn't look as big when it's on the truck, and if anyone does make fun of you for it, you can just blow their eardrums out with it! Post some pics when it's done!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
The Muscle Hamster
233 Posts
Love my 5". I've only got a 6" tip so it doesn't look too big

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
As stated above, it won't look quite as big when it is installed on the truck. Big, but not obnoxious.

Hope you got a kit with a muffler though. 5" straight pipe on a 6.0L will be very loud, especially on 03-04 trucks.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I definitely did! lol Created a review thread on the system last night. Pics to follow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts