Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy y'all!!

Just thought I would spread this out to another forum. To get more people opinions and ideas

This is aimed at the guys that do there own tuning on the 7.3L Powerstrokes..

Who's and What software do you all use to self tune your 7.3L??

I have looked at the MINOTAUR™ AUTOMOTIVE TUNING SYSTEM from Power Hungry Performance..

And I have looked at the Sniper commando software by Delta Force.. BUT i am not shore if it has near as good as support as PHP's software AND i am not sure if it will let you do 300/200 injectors.. sounds like it is more own the line of "it will work IF you only have so much done" to your engine..

Sombody mentioned the sct advantage 3 software on a differant forum.. How about this tunning software???

OR do you even need the supporting software if you have the things needed to read and change the setting on you PCM?? Like could a guy use TunerPro format and do the rest yourself??

Who all else make a "tune it yourself" software and stuff for the 7.3L Powerstroke??

All the input i can get would be great!!! Thanks!!!

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am also interested in this as well
The same hear!!! I have wondered about this for years but never seem to get a really good answer.. But then again I have never posted it on open forum like this.

Hope we get a good response. It would be great!!!

·
Running at last...
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CALL BILL....... He will get you everything you ever dreamed of needing to tune your own truck, along with the best customer support in the industry.

You all have convinced me!!! This i will do when I get the time next week.. thanks!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.