Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting a list together of parts needed for my future twin build, wanna do something that is still towable, so im thinking a 62/70, s475 setup. what size injectors should i use in this kinda setup?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kinda what i was thinking wasnt sure if id have to jump to a 205/225 75%

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
Yea 190s with 100% nozzles will be your best bet all around for what you are looking to do with your truck.

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
I've got 190/100% from Full Force and really like em. they push PLENTY of fuel...

·
1,549 Posts
Does anyone have this setup or is it all conjecture?? I too am interested in doing a setup like this but am curious how quickly this thing would spool up and what kind of power I could expect.

·
1,549 Posts
Well I would say that that would be quick enough for me. Any idea what that translates to HP wise? Could one tow with the truck tuned like that?

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Don't forget the transmission when you're considering all these upgrades...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I would say that that would be quick enough for me. Any idea what that translates to HP wise? Could one tow with the truck tuned like that?
thats the idea of the smaller compound setup, is to be able to tow still which is why i believe they consider them towing compounds, i think hp numbers will depend on the tune but 600+ shouldnt be hard to achieve, supposably you can run an II62/70 with stock injectors or 155s and still be able to tow, so throwing a 475 will add a ton more air without sacrificing spool time

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Im not sure what turbos shawn is running on his dually but i believe he runs 205cc and says they run great. He said he was having trouble holding icp with the 225's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts