Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of 38x15.50x20's that i want to pick up. But im at a loss of wheels. I have a 2001 f250 with 8" lift, i have had 38x15.50s under my truck before, so i know i will rub some spring (life goes on), but i would like to get the least possible rub by getting the best fit wheel. Now i am trying to keep as least expensive as possible, but know i have to spend some money. So now to the question, what size/fit wheels? will 20x10's work or do i need 20x12's? Is 4.5" backspace ideal for that size tire? I didnt want to post in vendor section because i am looking for info, but i am also open to suggestions on specific wheels (black prefered :D) If any sponsors see this, feel free to suggest a specific wheel and price to me in PM if you would like.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks PTSUPERD! Those toyo's 38x14.50 right? If so i wouldnt imagine a 15.50 being to much worse.

And Jap, I like the price and selection better on the 20x10's though lol. I also like the idea of if for whatever reason i go down in size later down the road, i can still use the wheels for smaller tires. 20x12's could be a pain for smaller tires...

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Is that your idle in your avatar gare? Your inner gangsta coming out??

I'd do 20x10's. Gares truck looked awesome with that setup!!

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I ran a 14.50 38 Toyo MT on a 16x10. They didnt rub at all. The 15.50s on the 20s scrubbed.
Awsome, thanks for that clarifaction also!

Is that your idle in your avatar gare? Your inner gangsta coming out??

I'd do 20x10's. Gares truck looked awesome with that setup!!
Thats what im ganna shoot for!

My two bros! Obama and Diddy! LOL

For reference:

I remember that, still cant stop laughing about the .cock LOL But thanks for the info, greatly appreciated!!! Im definitly going to try and grab those other 38's I found now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts