Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BEFORE

CURRENT

I'm Thinking about changing up the look a little bit. I just dont know what to do i want to get rid of the mirror covers and i was thinking of painting the mirrors and door covers the same color as the truck but i hate all black and plus i have diamond plate mud flaps and those have to stay cause of rock chips. Any suggestions?

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Would start with the mirrors. Too much chrome. How much you looking to spend. If you got a few dollars, you can't go wrong with a 05+ front end. Look like a knew truck.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Thought about doing that and actually i have all the stuff to do it but i have to much wrapped up in the grill thats in it to change it. The mirrors are going for sure. I wonder what the 03-04 harley headlights would look like.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
You wont think twice about the head lights once you do it. I recently did it. Its the way to go. But deff be done with the chrome and change the front end or atleast the grill.

·
Registered
386 Posts
if you have the money I would go with wheels.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Door handles and mirrors black, then wheels, then grill/bumper.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
If u got the money do 08 mirror swap. ive seen a couple trucks like urs with them. i always think they r 08s but they trick me. besides the 08 mirrors have much more mirror. i love my 08 mirrors. i like them better then the rounder mirrors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts