Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PSN local
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to buy some new shocks and ive been looking all day researching the most practical ones to get. im getting frustrated because i cant find many specs on any of the shocks. they are going on truck in sig with 4" lift. i want a good quality shock but im not into spending $300+ on bilsteins. i cant seem to find many for lifted applications. i was looking at the KYB Monomax's and they seem to be designed the same as bilstein 5100 series. I dont want cheap shocks and i dont have the money to buy something real expensive.

Any ideas guys?? which ones are you running on trucks with lift? im not real familar with shocks because ive never bought them before so maybe im overlooking things but any help is appreciated! when in doubt, i look to :psn:

however, if you prove to me that the bilsteins are the best shocks out there for lifted applications, ill throw some extra money out for them :)

·
Pre-K
410 Posts
"I dont want cheap shocks and i dont have the money to buy something real expensive."

So, which one do you want? :) Cheap? Good? Or quick? I think you answered the question on your own. ;)

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
300 for 4 ???? Thats cheap there dude. 2 of my rear shocks are gonna cost me 250.00 put that in your head, and those are regular mono shocks at that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts