Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2003 f350 with 6.0 powerstroke. I am going to be doing stuff to it and was wondering what horsepower and torque is able to be achieved with stock injectors and turbo? I wanna do egr delete also the 6.4 banjo bolts also got stock down pipe into 5 inch strait pipe. Also truck has edge evolution on it I wanna get a sct livewire for it. But what can be achieved? I am new to these 6.0 motors I have had 7.3s and also now have a 6.4 but this is first 6.0. Also the truck has 248k on it. Is that to many miles to be doing mods to?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I put my 03 on the dyno at stc 13 and put down 435hp and 645lbs of torque on 35x12.50s
mods:
egr delete
ram air intake
4 inch duals
ram air intake
superchip programer from nam in the words of si.

·
Registered
128 Posts
450 max... thats all the sticks can do... Some claim 500... but theres only so far you can go...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok 450 is plenty

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol I hear you it's a addicting cycle. I also have a 6.4 also that I have tuned up lol. This 6.0 is just going to be work truck to run back and forth to work and what not. So it don't need to be to a of power. The motor has 248k on it so don't wanna push it to awful hard. Also it's not head studded yet I'd like to stud it tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts