Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
cattle farmer
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of hand soap do you guys use, i use gojo now but my mom said if i come inside with dirty hands one more time im sleeping in my truckLOL

gojo works good but by the time im done working on something i just want to go chillax so you could say most of its my fault.:doh:

·
Caption This
4,259 Posts
I wash my hands in 1-3 different shops every day. I've used every kind of hand cleaner there is. I like this one.

GOJO® SUPRO MAX™ Hand Cleaner

My second favorite is a ZEP product.

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
brake kleen and carb & choke is meant for just that.i would never spray it on my skin on purpose it cant be good for ya.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I am always filthy working in rubber plants.

I have used all kinds of stuff.....my fav by far is the Scrubs In A Bucket. They are gritty disposable rags that take almost anything off with no water and mess.

Don't let your wife find them, she will steal the whole tub and hide it. I found two new tubs hidden in her shelf in the laundry room. lol She uses them to get the black chit out of the washing machine after my clothes come out. :doh:

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Dawn and 4 for a dollar scrubers. Just did it in the shower, my 97' is leaking oil and I was under it for a while today. I'm squeeky!

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
I am always filthy working in rubber plants.

I have used all kinds of stuff.....my fav by far is the Scrubs In A Bucket. They are gritty disposable rags that take almost anything off with no water and mess.

Don't let your wife find them, she will steal the whole tub and hide it. I found two new tubs hidden in her shelf in the laundry room. lol She uses them to get the black chit out of the washing machine after my colthes some out. :doh:
Put a 2 liter of coke in with your greasy clothes.

·
Stone Crusher
371 Posts
Carb cleaner, Dawn, and Fast Orange.:D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Yeah, dawn or whatever the wife buys for dish soap. It's made to cut the grease, and seems to work pretty darn good. My grandpa washes his hands in a little bit of gas and then dish soap. He old school though and his hands are perma-dirty from working on cars and banging on metal fabrication his whole life. I hope to have forearms as big as my 71 yr old grandpa someday.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
what kind of hand soap do you guys use, i use gojo now but my mom said if i come inside with dirty hands one more time im sleeping in my truckLOL

gojo works good but by the time im done working on something i just want to go chillax so you could say most of its my fault.:doh:
original formula gojo here- as soon as you get in the house go straight to the kitchen sink and wash again with dawn dish soap and then wipe down the faucet- she will complain no more.

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
I use anti-bacterial pomegranate-mango scented soap. ;)
Sounds like the one I use. The wife picks it up for me at Central Market. Sometimes it is Lavender scented though.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I do not like waterless hand cleaners. You cannot beat Dawn for grease on anything clothes, hands, parts I will put some in the washing machine with greasy clothes and wear them to church on sunday. Some times I will use a pumice soap with the Dawn.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts