Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wantin to put a few extra lights on my truck but i dont want to over do it. Ill take some pic when i get my camera prolly monday or so. I was just wanting to see what you guys have done. Thanks guys

·
Smarty Power!
2,567 Posts
What's your idea of extra lights? Like marker lights or driving lights?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
PLease don't say chicken lights....I'm begging you.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
The number of lights that came with the truck is usually plentyLOL

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
both. My truck didnt come with cab lights and im going to put some on there soon. Right now i have a little 3 light led bar under my tailgate, i will show pics when i get my camera. I just wanted to see a little more than that

·
Smarty Power!
2,567 Posts
With no lift, you've got to be at about the bumper level to even see them...

I didn't like 'em at first, but now they look kinda neat. Several people have told me they look awesome...

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
With no lift, you've got to be at about the bumper level to even see them...

I didn't like 'em at first, but now they look kinda neat. Several people have told me they look awesome...
I wouldn't trust them:eek: J/K:D
Personally I would just get a streetglow under body neon kitLOL

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I think done moderately they can look alright. I've got three "truck lite" running lights under my cab on both sides in my running boards.

I like em' because its a little different than what others have. Now those stupid light bars that all the badazz half tons put under their tailgates are gay!

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I ran chicken lights under my cab for a while. I though it looked cool at night but I didnt like the look of it during the day. So i don't run them any more.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts