Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics taken with phone, 38R in, EBV delete pedestal and outlet on, comp springs, new crank rods and pistons in, bored .030 over, fuel bowl delete in, CFM intake, Diesel site boots, head opened up exhaust and intake side. Just getting ready to order rosewood stage 3 hybrids and Adreniline HPOP.

Everett

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
:eek: wanna put it in my truck? j/k very nice!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
thats fine just send it my way when you get it.:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I was getting more then 1 cut I would, but I'm only having one made to just see what happens.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
bellowed up pipes and an adrnaline going on?
looks great so far.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope no rust there, I was going to paint block, but at this point not to worried about it, this is just a little side toy for me to build. Once I get done with this, I have a 24 valve cummins, crate motor with all the goodies sitting in the box waiting to go in. If I dont find another truck soon Im going to be pulling this 7.3 back out. I usually build big blocks for my dragster so this has been all new and all I can say is WOW, the 7.3l is so easy to work on and the 4r100, I rebuilt it in an hour and a half, with all new clutches, sprags, the works. Even changed shafts to billet. I was suprized at how easy everything has been. I need to get this one done and out of my barn though! Wife wants new tack for the horses and needs the space :( and my shop is full! If anyone needs that 4r100 rebuild manual I would be happy to share :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts