1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
:whs: Ebay can screw you over somtimes but you can always trust beans. just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
:whs: ebay can be a big screw over, just take your money to where it can be trusted, plus beans is awesome IMO.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know beans is great i was just wondering. there is no ? that beans has great products. i think i am going to buy their stg 2 injectors, instead of babys. not sure. but im going to call this guy from ebay and have a nice long talk with him before buying anything. if beans is going to give me a better warranty well then we know who is better for sure. but all input on this product is much appreciated

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
unless you know someone already runing one of those turbos i wouldnt buy from them go with beans and and they might make a package deal maybe a little money off the top.. i would spend the extra couple dollars and go with beans. they have been proven time and time again...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
"THIS IS AN AMERICAN MADE TURBOCHARGER BUILT WITH TOP OF THE LINE AMERICAN PARTS ONLY..."

But it's in Puerto Rico...??? :doh:
Last I check, PR wasn't a US state.
Or do we have 51 now? I can't keep track of all the "Change" happening...

·
Registered
552 Posts
"THIS IS AN AMERICAN MADE TURBOCHARGER BUILT WITH TOP OF THE LINE AMERICAN PARTS ONLY..."

But it's in Puerto Rico...??? :doh:
Last I check, PR wasn't a US state.
Or do we have 51 now? I can't keep track of all the "Change" happening...

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
LOLLOLLOL

·
<---F350 DRIFTER
516 Posts
Puerto Rico is a US territory I guess that is where they get the U.S. made or because they are modding a U.S. made turbo. I have heard of good success (2 people) from their turbos. Now having said that Beans is where I would toss my green at. But after having done turbo work I would never put a stock turbo back in I would go with an "H2E" style turbo.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i know beans is great i was just wondering. there is no ? that beans has great products. i think i am going to buy their stg 2 injectors, instead of babys. not sure. but im going to call this guy from ebay and have a nice long talk with him before buying anything. if beans is going to give me a better warranty well then we know who is better for sure. but all input on this product is much appreciated
Why call the ebay guy when you know Beans is the better deal?. You can't shop by price alone all the time.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
iirc everything, wheels, shaft, housings etc etc. plus theyre proven for bigger numbers then what that 66 will hold up to and it is well fit to, i might be wrong, up to238's or 250's.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
depending upon what you want to do, i know i would go with a H2E for the room to grow, although david from Diesel Innovations just came out with a adapter for the pedistal along with all the piping to run GT42 series turbos on a stock 7.3 pedistal so you could also look into that. just depends on what all you want/will do. talk to one of the sponsors and discuss it with them theyll point you in the right way, heck even call beans they wont hard press you to buy it.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
stock turbo all i got now is a crappy edge chip and the banks housing which iirc is the same as a 1.0 housing that came with the truck when i bought it, im hoping by the end of this year for some 238's but im toar between the 42 kit and a modded H2E along with supporting mods. look in diesel innovations section in vendor alley it should have the thread on the 42 kit.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
no problem, i try an help others how id like to be helped.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts