Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What is it worth????

959 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Bradbilt 
#1 ·
While at one of the kids rodeo's yesterday some guy that was parked next to me started asking about my bumpers (front & back) when I told him that noooo I did not buy them I built them he started in about building some for his truck (same yr. and model), told him not sure I have the time now to build one so then he ask's if I would be interested in selling mine but dont know what to ask? its like a ranchhand except for personal touches and the "pipe" section of it is 4" sch80 gas line pipe!!! sh*t is thick walled:D, will admit I have "kicked" around building one alittle different just dont have the time anyway what do you guys think it is worth......thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats just it, built it with 99% of materials I had around the place ohh maybe ~$10-15 in rattle can paint but thats it, as far as time it was a project that I worked on here and there in my free time ~about 4-5 mths from start to finish on just the front, dont mind the idea of selling it just wondering what you guys thought it mite be worth? as far as my time to build another one (for me) that does not bother me too much as I enjoy working / building things like this just know that its not feesable to ask someone to wait several mths for me to build them one.........

#8 ·
:whs: IIRC Ranchhand's are like $800-1000, so I think what Rob said is about right.

#7 ·
The bumpers you built look very professional and heavy duty. You should add the pic of the back one to the first post. I really like it.

I would gladly pay $1000 for the set if I wanted Ranchhand style bumpers.

I would like Prerunner style bumpers for my OBS. Since I have not found any that are already made and just bolt on, I am going to have to build my own. There are times that I wish I had a Superduty because it seems like aftermarket EVERYTHING is available for them.

The bumpers I would like would be similar to these.

Front.

Back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.