Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i got my 5" downpipe back straight pipe, S&B intake and Spartan 250 tuner all installed last weekend!! What is the best tune to run on the Spartan for fuel mileage?? I am running 125 no DPF right now, but just wondering what to run to see best MPG??

·
Registered
987 Posts
Best I've personally seen is on the 250 - 17.5 highway. I live in hill country though and have larger tires. Other guys seem to be getting pretty good numbers on the 275. I might be upgrading to that one in a month or two, myself.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyhbody else have in put???

·
Registered
273 Posts
So far I have put the most miles on the 275. I average around 16 to 17 mpg running 75% highway at around 75mph and 25% city. Seems it got a bit better switching from the 250.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious muzbomb what are you getting for mileage on the tune you're on now?
Well like i said i only put it on last Saturday, but i am running the 125 tune i made a trip with it on that i was getting 18.6 MPG. I am very happy with that but i was just curious what everyone was running on to see the best?? I am leaving for work tomorrow morning so i am going to set it on the 175 tune and see what that give me??? All and all i am glad i done this work to it!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
210 tune has been the best for me. See 14 - 15 consistently. Mainly city driving. Highway all the way up to 18.

Doing the same with the 310 tune would result in 9-12. Just hard to keep your foot out of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts