Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering what the best fuel additive is for my 6.4 powerstroke, i am looking for something to just clean my whole fuel system, of moisture grim dirt, and whatever else could be in there. Thanks!

·
International Coal Roller
383 Posts
I've heard good things about schaeffers fuel additives, alot of guys with 6.4s around me usually just run power service or the fuel treatment from ford

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Best" depends on the criteria that you're looking at, but I like the Stanadyne Performance Formula. I run it in every fill-up all year round. I have started to run a little more than they reccomend (1.5 x) and have noticed a little more increase in fuel econ. Not suggesting you do that, just a little info on what I'm doing. We had a large shippment of it return to us due to damage, and we can't sell it, can't dump it down the drain, so I decided to run it on the heavy side in my truck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Best" depends on the criteria that you're looking at, but I like the Stanadyne Performance Formula. I run it in every fill-up all year round. I have started to run a little more than they reccomend (1.5 x) and have noticed a little more increase in fuel econ. Not suggesting you do that, just a little info on what I'm doing. We had a large shippment of it return to us due to damage, and we can't sell it, can't dump it down the drain, so I decided to run it on the heavy side in my truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts