Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an xl ext cab with a long bed that is white. lets see some pics of things you all have done to yours

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good keep em commin

·
Banned
924 Posts
mine is a XLT but pretty much has XL options haha, it was a fleet truck before i bought it

this is it stock, 6/22/10

dressed up a bit

and as of now

·
Dead Member
204 Posts
First day home after purchase.....

First facelift with new bumper and grill......Wheels/Tires Ect.

Final look and the one I'm keeping.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
mine is a XLT but pretty much has XL options haha, it was a fleet truck before i bought it

this is it stock, 6/22/10

dressed up a bit

and as of now

Liked it the best when it was white and black, not digging the 3 tone, jmo

·
Registered
574 Posts
I really like the paint job! to each their own
I have a grey exterior and thought I would be happy with it forever, I am totally bored with it now and want to repaint it!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey marauder what size lift you got or is it a leveling kit? my truck looks like your truck did when you got it home but i have the sealed beam headlights....gay! but you have a great looking truck man

·
Dead Member
204 Posts
Thanks for the kudos MV7FD!
It has the OEM 4" blocks in the back, and it sat nose heavy in the front.
So I picked up an ICON 4" leveling kit for the front.

I hear you about the plastic sealed beams! Mine sucked so bad from pitting I couldn't see at night. New lenses and some 35W HIDs work wonders around town. I don't get flashed and the LEO's leave me alone. I fabricated a light mount so I could mount 2-9" and 2-6" HID offroad lamps up front. I set it up so I can bolt them on during cross country trips or ventures out in the desert, then unbolt them when back home so they don't end up on someone else's ride. :eek::evil

hey marauder what size lift you got or is it a leveling kit? my truck looks like your truck did when you got it home but i have the sealed beam headlights....gay! but you have a great looking truck man

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what do i need to get to change out the head lights to the stock 02 lights? is the wires there or no?

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Here's my previous truck.

2wd, white, xl, ex. cab

1 - 14 of 14 Posts