Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... Not sure what I did here. I have the factory Nav in my truck. I'm still trying to fix my TPMS so I hooked up OTC Genisys scan tool to it today to see what I could see/clear/fix. I can get into the Smart Junction Box and read the data, and the codes which there's 2 of for the TPMS but when I try to clear those it won't clear them. Also when I got done, my radio won't work now. If I push the power button the clock in upper rh corner shows for a few seconds then the screen goes back black. Can I just unhook battery and reset or have I killed it?

Thanks.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
that blows!!! my radio went out in my truck but it was the whole unit, clock and all. the cd's kept shifting in there while the key was out and the truck completly off...then again i have the stock 6 disc changer:shrug:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Not to de-rail but... I also have the factory nav radio and when I turn my truck on, none of the buttons work for about two minutes then they will start to work. During those first two minutes when the buttons on the radio don't work, the steering wheel controls will only change the source (AM, FM, SAT), no matter what control on the steering wheel I touch (volume or seek buttons). Once the buttons on the radio start to work, the steering wheel controls stop working all together. When I say the buttons on the radio don't work, I mean both hard buttons and touch screen buttons. Any thoughts? Does anyone else with the factory nav radio have or had this problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts