Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A nobody
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what brand gauges is everyone using? I was thinking about getting some, and wasn't sure if there was a big difference between brands. What are the pros/cons of each brand if any. I was looking at the Isspro or DiPricol, both seem to be popular.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
ISSPRO!!! WOOHOO!!!

Love mine, had autometer... infact I think there is still one rolling around the tool box...

Attachments

·
A nobody
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap, that gotta be an information overload. I woundn't know where to look, or get into an accident checking them all out....lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
i like my dipricol optix boost and egt
they are great if you want an oem look
they match my 2001 interior perfectly, both day and night
pm me if you want pics

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
CSI Im jealous............Gimme all your guages........LOL
I like my Autometer Cobalts

·
Sleep well my brothers
2,063 Posts
I have autometer in my F350 And in my wifes dodge I put in Dipricol optix and like it was said before they match the stock interior.

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
I have the Isspro guages and when it's all said and done looks like it came from the factory

·
Registered
579 Posts
speaking of gauges csi any news on when those new gauges are comin out??

·
Registered
817 Posts
Yup, the assembly line is starting to build them (and Engineering is cleaning up all the loose ends in documentation), but we're now stuck waiting for the stupid little adapter fittings for the temp sensors. They came in not-per-print (and didn't get inspected until the last minute), and we're having a different supplier make a new batch. Latest date I heard was mid-Feb, but I'm pushing to get some sourced locally in the interim so we can shorten that date up. We're using the time to make another pass at editing the installation instructions...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 14 of 14 Posts