Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what everyone has their idle set to.... whether you have the high idle mod or have it set to your tuner. I have the SCT X4 tuner and mine was at 625 Rpms. I just changed it to 725 but want to compare to others. Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just curious what everyone has their idle set to.... whether you have the high idle mod or have it set to your tuner. I have the SCT X4 tuner and mine was at 625 Rpms. I just changed it to 725 but want to compare to others. Thanks
I have ran mine through the tuner at the lowest setting 625 (most recently) and a high rpm above 800? and i just returned to your number of 725. I cant even remember what the stock value was. I like the lower rpm cause the truck idles quieter and the turbo isnt as loud and we had a extremely mild winter in south Texas so i dont feel as bad running the lower rpm setting. but i think i am back to liking the stockish value (in the middle).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. I was finding at 625 my alternator wasn't charging the batteries and I was constantly getting the battery light. Since going to 725 I haven't seen that light once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts