Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying this set off of ebay w/ the wiring harness and all just thought I would ask some of your opinions on this and what 2 bolts and clips would be needed for the headlight like it says to purchase?? Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

99-04 SUPERDUTY CONVERSION 07 HEADLAMP HEADLIGHTS SET | eBay

·
Stroked
136 Posts
Thats the exact kit I got off Ebay for my '03.. never had any issues with them.. The screws/clips are for the top to mounting tabs on each light.. you need screws/clips like you would find along the top of the grill, or small bolts and nuts.. Bottoms use the screws used for the turn signals

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
IIRC, when i got my headlights from certifit i needed the hardware to install em as well and im almost certain i got a hardware kit from dfuser.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
Would this be something that I can get at like lowes or home depot? also is there size that I would need?

Thanks again
I got mine from a parts store. Used 1/4-20 if I remember right.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks I am hoping to get the headlights this week and get the bolts i need then as well.. thanks again for the input

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Stupid question... These replace the turn signal and corner lights right? Does anyone have a before and after picture of the lens housing? What about light output?

Sam

·
MINK
1,049 Posts
I ran those lights for a year, only issue was one would fog up from the inside at times. Nice lights for the money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts