Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After tryin to get someone to photoshop some rims on for me with no luck i took things into my own hands and played around in paint. I think rhinolining would look bada$$ on my rig. What are yalls opinions? Good or bad feel free to chime in. Anything else i should do to 'white lightnin' :evil

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Go for it a buddy of mine did black at the bottom of a white dmax and it looks awesome imo. Plus mine came with black at the bottom haha so I already like it!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its just a rough "painting" but i was really surprised at how it changes the overall look of the truck. I really like it. Looks like ill be picking up a gal of herculiner this weekend

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just need to get tint all around now too

·
Big Sky Groomer Op.
827 Posts
i really like how my hurculined bottom turned out on my truck, i did the same line you did on your photo as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ohh youll love it! I had it on my 97 dodge... and it saves you from rock chips! and it breaks up the monatany of the white... I like!
Wouldnt you of needed it all over the entire truck:poke:

Im thinkin about doin my bumpers as well

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I was planning on 18" rockstars on 35" Toyo MT.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
My buddy has sc sb f350, it was white, but he painted the bottom black like what you did in Paint and his truck looks awesome.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Go for it a buddy of mine did black at the bottom of a white dmax and it looks awesome imo. Plus mine came with black at the bottom haha so I already like it!
Yeah. :whs: Mine too. How wierd... LOL

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts