Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read a little on these aftermarket balancers some say they will control 80% of vibration :blah:

What do u guys think are they worth the 150 bones?

High performance fluid dampers utilize laser-sealed housings, which preserve and protect the internal inertia ring and viscous silicon fluid. These high performance fluid dampers are the most effective dampers available at minimizing torsional vibrations and gaining horsepower and torque, engine longevity, and fuel economy.

* Controls Vibrations By As Much As 80 Percent
* Extended Engine Life
* Internal Inertia Ring Surrounded By Viscous Fluid
* Laser Sealed Housing
* Provides Additional Power

·
7.3 Enthusiast
682 Posts
You found Fluidampers for $150? I would for sure buy one for that.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. Last time I checked Fluidampers were about $400.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i found a guy how has a ton of bully dog left over stuff and theres a few bully dog fluid dampeners and i just got a stainless 4' dual exhaust for my truck for 300 bully as well retails for something stupid!!!

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
BullyDog rebranded the fluidamprs. Same thing.

I have one on my truck. I have spun it to 4700rpm on a few occasions. People love to blame them for popping low pressure pump gears.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I would buy it for 150. How many of these does this guy have?

·
Premium Member
3,416 Posts
I installed the Fluiddampr on my 6.0 with good results. The difference I remember noticing the most was the motor ran smoother especially when accelerating. I've had it on for a few years now with no issues.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think he has three of them he would go cheaper if we bought all of them he told me 150 shipped to my door

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'll buy one for $150, put my name on the list
PM sent

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Same here. PM sent

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just emailed him i will try and get as many as he has....Im pretty sure he has three so we should all be good :D Heres a pic of the balancers

Attachments

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Thatll work!

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got irontx One i will try to get a few more for everyone else that wants one. Once dued gets back to me...he has a chit load of bully stuff and msd so ill see what i can do!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
If you can still get them let me know. I'd be interested

1 - 16 of 16 Posts