Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
She's ALIVE AgAiN!!!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shrug:Hey Guys!
I know this issue has been beaten to death but I cant find the threads I'm looking for.
Going to do an EGR delete on the ole Stroke ('04). I've ordered the EGR delete and am buying parts as I get the cash to do so.
I'm planning on replacing the HPOP, all related gaskets, updating head gaskets and studs (ARP), updating to the blue spring and adding either an SCT SF3 or and Evolution CTS, as well as deleting the EGR. Will probably get HPOP, water, oil, trans and boost gauges but may not if the programmers read those.
In any case, what am I forgetting? Any advice on what else should be taken care of while I'm in that deep?
I'm only tearing her down once! After that I'll just sell the beast!

Also, does anyone know a good shop in the Kansas city area where I can get the heads checked for an affordable price?

OH! And where can I git me some PSN stickers? Wasn't there a link here somewhere?

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Go look on sinister site at the bulletproof kits they have everything you need in a package price. Use Cts for monitoring only never for programming SCT for programmer. Go with coolant filter kit, 6.4 banjo bolts updated oil cooler etc...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Dummy plugs stc fitting

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
As far as tuner I would get the sct itsx4015 you will have all your gauges then plus you can see you stats while your under the hood make some jobs a one man show

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Itsx on iPad it uses Bluetooth you use your phone or iPad etc.. Any apple or droid device and it works great

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
An oil cooler while you're in that deep. Do a coolant flush beforehand.

·
She's ALIVE AgAiN!!!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Thanks Guys!

·
She's ALIVE AgAiN!!!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So y'alll are saying NOT to tune with the CTS? Even the itsx? What are the disadvantages of doing so?

·
She's ALIVE AgAiN!!!
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never mind. I read the thread wrong. Looks like the ITSX will do what I need. Tune and monitor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts